Before registering for the Services, you must read & agree to all of the terms and conditions contained in this document
Remitware Payments Canada Inc (RPCI) is a FINTRAC Registered Money Service Business (MSB) operatingout of Toronto, Canada, and is a subsidiaryof Remitware Payment Inc. USA (RPI). RPCI offers cross border remittance product through a Mobile Application and Website under the product name “Remitr” & “Lyra”together known as the Service. The Service is currently available from anywhere in Canada except for the Province of Quebec.
The service currently offers
- Cross border personal remittances through the Remitr Mobile App and
- Cross border Business remittances through the Lyra Web Application
Remitware Payments Canada Inc. assumes no obligation to sender except as outlined in these terms and conditions. User of the Service agrees that use of our services shall not violate any laws.
The Client agrees to treat the access rights, documentation or any other information related to this Service as strictly private and confidential at all times and shall not copy or reproduce any of the foregoing in any form whether in whole or in part or allow access to any other party without RPCI’s prior consent in writing
- By registering for the Services, you must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in the Service.
- You agree that any use by you of the Services shall constitute your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and we recommend that you store or print a copy of the Terms and Conditions (including all policies) for your records.
- RPCI may offer its services through a combination of Partner(s) in the originating and/or destination country for making domestic payments as well as cross border payments.
- To undertake such transfer, RPCI may use any of its Partner/s services and/or products.
- Please note that if you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not use the Services.